We have the U Div 1 & Div 2 (certificates), R , S , we have access to HTRI for thermal designs.
We are experts fabricating Columns / Towers (including the Installation of internal trays and external insolation)
Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers
K.O Drums, Scrubbers, Filters, Two,Three Phase Separators.
Shop & Field Erected Tanks (API-650, 653, 620, 12F, 12D, AWWA )
Our expertise includes not only C.S. and S.S. materials but also exotic materials such as Monel, Inconel, Duplex & Super Duplex (Solid or Cladding Material). Our scope of services includes the required Weld Overlays.
We have delivered Columns up to 180,5’ (55 meters) long and now we count with 3 Dry Docks with direct exit to water in the Gulf of Mexico that makes easier the logistics of shipping so new records can be obtained.
All equipment can be delivered as a Process Skids
Our Port Arthur facility has 1,000 feet of deepwater quayside space and provides repair teams for rig maintenance and upgrades to customers in many regions outside the U.S. Gulf.
Our Galveston facility offers a multitude of diverse services to its customers, such as dry dock and rig repair services as well as support for conversion, surveying, repair, retrofitting, maintenance and general services to a wide variety of vessels, including jack-ups, semi-submersibles, barges, and MSVs. Capabilities of our Galveston facility include modifications, reclassification, topside repairs, installation, staging, sea fastening and modular fabrication.
Main available Machines and Equipment :
QUALITY CONTROL AND EQUIPMENT
* ASME Certified Shop with U Div 1, U Div 2, S, R and NB
* Design and Manufacture according to ASME, API 650, AWS, AASHTO, ASTM, AISC , COVENIN, Standards as well as Client’s Specifications.
*Welding Procedures for SAW, GMAW, GTAW, SMAW, FCAW (Outer and Inner Shield) for Carbon Steel, Stainless Steels and especial metals such as Monel, Inconel, Duplex, Super duplex etc.
We have our own NDT equipment and Inspectors (Level III, II, I) to Perform:
X Ray Test ( own and third party)
Ultrasonic Test (UT)
Magnetic Test , Humid and Dry (MT)
Positive Material Identification
CUTTING EQUIPMENT, PUNCHING, SAWING EQUIPMENT
* Plasma Cutting CNC with Water Table (Lincoln-Torchmate- USA)
* Oxy Fuel-cutting tables with Two Simultaneous Gantries for Plate Cutting & Beveling with Tandem Torch Tips (Messer- Germany)
* Oxy Fuel-Cutting Optical Pantographs (Tanaka- Japan)
* Iron Workers (USA)
* Circular Saw (USA)
* Shears of several sizes and capacities for Carbon and Stainless Steel as well as for Aluminum (USA – Germany).
* Automatic CNC- Saw for Profiles (Kaltenbach- Germany)
* Slitter (DELTA)
* Bug-O Type Oxy Cutting equipment
* Portable Plasma Cutting Machines.
* CNC Radial Drill (Kolb- Germany)
* Several Radial Drills some are Semiportable (USA – Germany – Spain).
* CNC Drill for plates ( Compustep - Canada )
* CNC 3 Axes Drill with conveyors (WAGNER – Germany)
* Stainless Steel and Hard Materials Beveling and Milling (SOUTHWORT-USA)
* Vertical Lathes up to 96” (Cincinati – USA)
* Boring Mils
* Horizontal Lathes
* Roller up to 42 mm (BERTSCH – Germany)
* Roller up to 2” (Casanova – Italy)
* ROLL-FORMER (roofing & Siding) (HORSBURCH
* Press Brake up to 2.500 Tons.(max cap) (Pacific – USA)
* Press Brake up to 500 Tons.(max cap) (Bliss -USA)
* Press Brake up to 100 ton cap (Artman)
* Small Prass Brakes of several capacities.
* Submerged Arc Welding automatic machine with 4 simultaneous welding tips or Profile Fabrication in Vertical Position (Conrac – Lincoln – USA)
* Submerged Arc Welding Tandem for Profiles in Horizontal Position ( Ogden)
* Several Submerged Arc Welding portable machines ( Lincoln)
* SMAW Welding machines.
* Positioners, Turning Rolls, Manipulators of different capacities (Aronson, Pandjiris etc – USA)
* Welding Stations, Side Beams & Carriages using SAW for Pressure vessels longitudinal & Circunferential seams.
* GMAW, GTAW, FCAW (Outer and Inner Shield) welding Machines.
* Arc Gauging Torches.
SURFACE PREPARATION AND PAINTING
* Automated Shot Blasting , Painting and Drier System with conveyors (Metzger – Gutman , Germany)
* Portable Shot Blasting Machines (Vacu-Blast, USA)
* Painting Room for ASME Equipment with Shot/Sand Blasting – USA)
* Sand Blasting equipment and Yard.
LIFTING AND TRANSPORTATION EQUIPMENT
* 30 Overhead Cranes of different capacities distributed over the Shop Aisles.
* Truck 45 Mton Cap (Mack – USA)
* Low Boy 70 Mton Cap
* ForkLifts 5, 15 MTon Ca. (Clark)
* Crane 45 Mton (Bucyrus)
* Crane 35 MTons